Fresh Premium Pine Nuts Kernels | Chilgoza | 1Kg
Pine nuts are rich in Vitamins A and lutein, both of which are known to support sharper vision.
- High Grade Pine Nuts Without Shell also referred to Chilgoza in Hindi.
- Pine nuts may be eaten raw but are usually roasted or toasted.
- As with most nuts, toasting brings out more flavour.
- Pine nuts are high in vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and manganese, which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Pine nuts are also high in polyunsaturated fat, vitamins B1, E, and minerals such as iron and copper.
- In addition, they are a source of fiber, potassium, vitamins B2 and B3.
Organic pine nuts without shell
|Country of origin||