Dried Black Raisins/Black Kishmish Without Seed, 1Kg
It is a most popular variety of dried grape, it is popularly known for its juicy flavor and sugary taste. Black raisins (Kishmish) belongs to the family of dry fruits and usually, it is used as a topping over Indian desserts like phirni or kheer and it is even stuffed into barfis and many other sweet dishes.
About the Product
- A raisin is a dried grape commonly known as “Kishmish” or “Songi” in India.
- Raisins are produced in many regions of the world and may be eaten raw or used in cooking, baking, and brewing.
- Having a few raisins every day is good for your stomach.
- Raisins contain fibers that start to swell in the presence of water.
- This gives the stomach a laxative effect and helps to relieve constipation.
- Raisins have a good amount of Iron as well as B-Complex Vitamins in them which help to treat anemia.
|Maximum Shelf Life||
|Country of origin||