Black Peppercorn | Kali Mirch | 100 gm
No artificial colours and preservatives, Consistency in quality across the year
About the Product
- Black Pepper is also known as a peppercorn.
- It is utilized along with other spices too to improve the flavor and taste.
- It is a rich supply of manganese, potassium, iron, vitamin-C, K, and dietary fiber.
- Black Pepper is native to the tropical evergreen rain forest of South Indian Kerala state.
- Black pepper online is one of the most versatile spices used in several kinds of savoury cooking.
|Item Package Quantity||
|Country of origin||