About the Product
- Black rice has the highest amounts of antioxidants among all varieties of rice. The outermost layer of the black rice grain contains large amounts of an antioxidant named anthocyanin.
- Black Rice also known as forbidden rice, is an ancient grain with more health benefits THEN most other rice varieties.
- Black rice is a deep black colour and usually turns deep purple when cooked
- In Bangladesh it is known as kalo dhaner chaal (black paddy rice) and used to make polao or rice-based desserts.
- Research shows that black rice contains over 23 types of antioxidants and has the highest antioxidant activity of all rice varieties.
- While more research is needed, black rice may help lower blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes and reduce the risk of NAFLD.
|Country of Origin||
Be the first to review “Black Rice Organically Grown |Unpolished Forbidden Rice|1 kg|”