Fiber-Rich Brown Basmati Rice
Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
About the Product
- Brown Basmati Rice High on fiber, Good for digestion.
- Maximum Shelf Life 12 Months.
- Lower GI: Diabetic friendly.
- Nutritional Facts (per 100gm of uncooked rice)
- Saturated Fat–0g
- Trans Fat–0g
- Dietary Fiber–2.5g
- Total Fat–2.5g
- HET processed and enriched with vitamins and minerals: For stronger immunity.
- Brown basmati rice is often cultivated in India and Pakistan.
- Zero cholesterol: Good for your heart and cardio vascular functioning
- Whole grain (Lower carbohydrates): Helps in overall health
- Country of Origin: India
|Item Package Quantity||
|Country of Origin||