Ghost Pepper King | Bhut Jolokia | Pack of 1
Extreme Hot and Spicy- one of the Hottest Chili Pepper in the World.
About the Product
- Hottest Pepper of The World.
- Smoked, Dried, Organic Indian Bhut Jolokia.
- The ghost pepper is also commonly called Bhut Jolokia.
- The word “Bhut” comes from the Bhutias people of India.
- Even the biggest hot pepper fans must exercise some care when eating ghost peppers. But these spicy vegetables have some great health benefits.
- They are low fat, low calorie, and contain a healthy amount of vitamin C. But the capsaicin they contain seems to be the greatest source of health benefits.
|Country Of Origin