Dalchini Sticks | Cinnamon Stick 250 Grams
Excellent source of Vital Nutrients, Hygienically packed in facility meeting food safety standards.
About the Product
- Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of cinnamon trees.
- When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice. It’s high in cinnamaldehyde, which is thought to be responsible for most of cinnamon’s health benefits.
- Cinnamon contains large amounts of highly potent polyphenol antioxidants.
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease.
- Cinnamon may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
|Maximum Shelf Life||
|Country Of Origin||