Kashmiri Kahwa Sugar Free, 250 Grams
Kehwa a Kashmiri traditional green tea which is also transliterated as Kehwa, Qehwa, or Kahwa. Kashmiri special tea Kehwa is an amazing blend of aroma, delicious taste, and a bundle of health benefits. Kahwa is an amazing mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, nuts, saffron, and whole spices which were traditionally prepared in a brass kettle called a samovar. Blended with a mix of Kashmiri spices, brew and savor a heavenly cup of Zabar Kashmiri Kahwa. Refresh yourself with Kashmiri heavenly flavors, and spice blended with natural green tea and saffron to give a feeling of bliss, every cup inebriating. This Zabar Kashmiri Kahwa contains saffron, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Green tea. Kashmiri kahwa has many Health Benefits.
About the Product
- Kahwa is a fragrant, mild green tea made with whole spices, saffron, almonds and originally from the Kashmiri cuisine.
- Kahwa is one of my favorite ways to have Green Tea and I am addicted to it.
- It is basically green tea with flavors of spices.
- If you like your Kahwa to be a little sweet, you can add in a little honey while it’s hot and mix it properly.
- Kahwa is a warming tea and always had hot. Using whole spices and saffron makes Kashmiri Kahwa warming for the body which suits the cold climate of kashmir.
|Maximum Shelf Life||
|Country Of Origin||